Friday 18 July 2014

The Make-Up ¦ Favourite Lip Combo




If you've been around for the past few months you'll know about the launch of the Revlon Matte Balms; you can see my review of the shade Elusive here. It's a little too bright for my liking. The shade, by itself, works lovely against my complexion but I just don't feel all too comfortable wearing something so bright. So I decided to tone it down with the Collection Creme Puff in Angel Delight. This is a standard nude, beige colour. The hit of cool orange in the shade contrasts and tones down the brightness of the pink. The stand-out quality about these Creme Puffs are the smell! Ugh, delightful! I just want to eat them! The smell works well with the mint from the Matte Balm. Not exactly what I look for in a lip colour, but who am I to complain?

I really like the two paired together to give me this real toned down, every day, baby pink. Both of these products are very matte and can be very drying on the lips. To combat this I like to wear a lip balm while I do the rest of my make-up, leaving the lips to last, then apply these two. Although matte, both of this products have a little bit of slip in them which makes them lovely to apply. I'm not a fan of the packaging of the Revlon Matte Balms (a little bit too unhygienic for my liking!) but I can deal. What's your favourite lip combo?

P.S Just how great does my skin look here?! Updated skin care routine and my new fave primer post are for sure coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment