Sunday 10 November 2013

Music of the Moment #1

So I thought I would start a little segment on this blog aimed towards the more musical of you people. 
I was thinking of calling it "Music of the Moment" and making it a once monthly type deal(?)
It would basically be what music I'm listening to at the moment, my recommendations etc. 


So I'll just get stuck in!

1/Mallory Knox

A relatively new band to me I kind of judged these guys before I listened to them. I really didn't think I would like them at all.
Boy how wrong was I! They are firmly my favourite band of the moment!
They have just released their new album named "Signals" which is amazing. 
It contains great songs such as "Hello", "Beggars" and "Wake-up". 
Y'know that moment when you fall in love with a band? Yeah this happened. 
Not too mention they're fairly easy on the eye ;)
But seriously if you have the chance check them out! I've left a few of my favourite songs below 

2/ The 1975

I just cannot even put into words how much I love these guys! Totally original and undeniably catchy I challenge you to find me a song I don't like! 
Their songs vary so much and I just love the raw emotion they put into them. But they also have fun and that's very rare within the music industry these days. 
Just... just check them out!


I've also been enjoying Bring Me The Horizon, Crystal Castles and M.I.A!

I rather like doing these kind of posts as they're different to the standard beauty posts that I do?

Let me know what you think and what your favourite bands of the moment are!

Much love

Deanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment