Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Favourites

It's that time.





1/ Original Source Shower Gel: Mint and Tea Tree

This month I've really been loving this shower gel from Original Source. 
I'm not very picky when it comes to shower gel, if it smells nice then I'm game. And I'd never paid that much attention to Original Source before, but I really like this. 
With the exception of their shower gel in Pink Grapefruit and Strawberry and Vanilla, this has been a real staple this month. 
It leaves you feeling fresh and kind of tingly, which I really like.

2/ Carmex: Stawberry


My lips have been ridiculously chapped this month. With the sudden onset of winter, the terrible wind and me having to walk pretty much everywhere, my lips have seen better days.
But this has really helped soothe my lips and this squeezy tube is great for using when travelling anywhere.
The strawberry flavour is my particular favourite. I used to love the cherry but I just find it a bit too intense these days.  

3/ Teangi Tea Tree Oil 100 % Pure


I'm not going to be talking a huge amount about this one because you can go and read my post I did the other day here.
It's been great and keeping my blemishes at bay, soothing under the skin spots, destressing etc.
It's been a true revelation this month.

4/ J Lo Perfume: Glow


I got this for Christmas this year, but I've just been wearing it non-stop since.
I had this a couple of years ago and used it up quite quickly. Bur since I've learnt how much to apply so hopefully this one will last me longer!
I've got the 100ml bottle, it's available at The Perfume Shop (as far as I know) for £19.99. Which is a great price for a wonderful perfume.
The basic run down of it is:
Heart Note: Rose
Top Note: Pink Grapefruit
Base Note: Musk
Scent: Floral
It's definitely a more mature perfume, but I love it. 

5/Garnier Hand: Intensive 7 Days Protecting Hand Cream


As with my lips, my hands have been getting VERY dry this month.
I always tend to get dry hands/body but my hands have been particularly bad this month.
I'm have eczema but have never had it on my hands. They've been cracking, dry, flacky and in some cases bleeding which is not ideal.
I've been using this whenever they get "too" dry because I hate using hand cream but this has been a treat.
It's done a pretty good job at calming down redness and curing the dry skin.
I think I'll have to look into more of a permanent option but this has been nice to see me through.

So that's it for my December favourites! I haven't really been wearing make-up this month, I've been really trying to treat my skin as much as possible.

What have you been loving this month? :)

Much love
Deanna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment