Monday 30 December 2013

Update #1

Long story short; I'm no longer pierced. 
1/ Piercing

It's been 2 months since I had my nose pierced so I decided to change my pierced. 
I was pierced with a "screw" stud and didn't really like it, so decided to change it as soon as I could. 
My piercer said wait 6-8 weeks, it'd been over that time so thought it was okay.
After changing it to a ring the piercing started to bleed a little, but I thought that was natural.
Then a reddish bruise started to appear, a few hours and a lot of internet research later I found out that a keloid scar could form. 
Which is basically a bumpy scar around your piercing. 
Now lemme tell you, I don't won't a bump on my face, I ain't about that life. 
So a few hours of panicking later at 2 in the morning I decided to take my piercing out and let it heal. 
It was hurting, was irritated, and just wasn't right. 
I then researched a little more the next day and found out it can take 4-6 months for a nose piercing to heal. 
Something my piercer failed to tell me!
My beloved piercing is now healed up.
RIP.
I don't regret getting the piercing and I would gladly do it again. 
You live and you learn, ey!

2/ Youtube

I've been toying with the idea of starting to film Y/T videos. 
I like writing this blog but I'm still experimenting and very much "finding my feet"
I want to mess around with the idea of vlogs etc. 
I also like the idea of uploading make-up tutorials.
But I would want it to primarily be more of a lifestyle youtube channel. 
So more about vlogs, general topics of discussion, music, films anything. 
But I don't really know yet... Who knows what the New Year will bring?

3/ Future Posts

I've got quite a lot of new content planned for the next few months, such as OOTD's, FOTD's, art, food and just general life style posts. 
Most of my posts to begin with have been kind of made on a whim and when I feel like it, but I want to kind of get a schedule going. 
I've got a little bit of a time before I go back to uni and no real work to be getting on with, so I don't want to waste my time doing nothing. 

4/ Tattoo

I've been playing with the idea of getting tattooed for years now. 
At one point I wanted to be a tattooist and actually applied for apprenticeships in shops. 
Although apprenticeships are notoriously hard to get and it's safe to say I didn't get one. 
But I digress! I've been playing around with some tattoo designs as of late and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one in the new year. 
I'll post something about designs etc soon. 

So I think that's it for updates for now. 
Things have been fairly quiet recently but I've got loads of new things planned in the New Year!
Roll on 2014!

Hope you all have a lovely New Year 
Much love 
Deanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment