Wednesday 8 January 2014

I Was Born To Be A Pug Rocker.

My first 'OOTD'.





 [Jumper: £6, George Asda ¦ Leggings: £10, double pack, 
Peacocks¦ Boots: £19.99, Shoezone ¦ Coat: £85, Asos ¦ Bag: Unknown]

I finally got up an outfit post (hoorah!) albeit slightly rubbish images, but I've never taken outfit photos before so y'all have to bare with me!

I picked up this jumper just before Christmas in an online sale at Asda. 
I think George at Asda's clothes are seriously underrated. 
They are good quality and their designs are quite original.
Although they can be slightly over-priced, once the items go on sale it's fine. 



This jumper was £6, which I thought was an absolute steal!
I love the pug design on top of a basic grey sweaters; the simplicity of it makes the piece very versatile. 
You could easily include a button up shirt underneath the sweater, or a denim jacket on top. 
I also think it would look really cute paired with a skirt, a bit statement necklace and some heels.

I decided to pair it with a pair of basic leggings and my biker boots as I was going for more of a comfy look. I got this black satchel/messenger style bag AGES ago, but I have really been loving it recently. 
It adds the perfect amount of slouch while still looking put together.



Recently I've been loving having a masculine edge to my outfits, while remaining a bit grungey and comfy. 

Because the weather has been less than ideal recently I also paired it with my ASOS coat.
Although slightly on the expensive side of coats, it's totally worth it. 
It's been doing a wonderful job of keeping me warm this winter.

What do you think of these outfit posts?
I feel slightly out of my comfort zone and definitely out of my depth. 
But I really enjoyed this!

Much love
Deanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment