Monday 24 February 2014

Marvel At This

[Graphic Tee: £4 George at Asda (no longer available) ¦ Jeans: £14 George at Asda]
I had a few photos left over from an outfit I snapped a few months ago and thought I'd put it up now. 

I picked up this Marvel top from Asda for £4 in the sale. As a self confessed Marvel gal' I had been eyeing this up for a while but I never thought I needed it. Then I saw it on sale and thought you can't really lose out on £4 for a basic tee! This is actually a mens top. Does anyone else feel that men get the best graphic tee's? I always go to the mens section and find the coolest and most comfortable pieces that are perfect for pairing with some skinny jeans or a pair of leggings and some boots. 

Here I paired them with my George (Asda) skinny jeans. I have a lot of time for Asda's jeans they're just super comfy, have a lot of give in them and always have my size. Although they're a little long at the moment and I have to turn them up I don't mind that. I think the turned up edge gives it a bit more of a structured look. They also look a little big here but I have since shrunk them a bit. I got a size 16 because I wanted to be safe and I didn't have time to try them on (oops) but after shrinking them I think they work!

Another thing which I think adds to the structure of the outfit is tucking the top into the jeans. I have a bit of a tummy on me so I'm always a bit hesitant to tuck tops in but it sorta seems to work here.

I didn't really take a lot of photos of this but I finished it off with just some red fake converse, my big ASOS coat and the black satchel in my previous outfit post. I'm still working out how to take outfit photos and setting up a background etc so y'all gonna have to bare with me here! 

Much love
Deanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment