Friday 27 June 2014

The Accessories ¦ Bag of the Moment

During my "uni days" I like to have a big bag on hand for me to lug around all my books/materials/10 extra lipsticks (y'know, the usual) but on a standard shopping/running errands kind of day I like to carry something a little more... discrete.

When running around desperately trying to tick off the one thousand and one things I have listed on my to-do list I like to be able to just carry the bare necessities (hands up if the Jungle Book song comes into your head everytime you hear that phrase...) 

This subtle brown faux leather satchel ticks all the right boxes for me. It's small, has a long handle so I can just chuck it on and only holds a few things. This is actually my first and only Depop purchase; if you haven't heard of Depop it's basically Instagram and Ebay merged into one easily accessible app. I was actually a little disappointed when it arrived. It was a lot smaller than I had envisioned it, however it has become my go-to bag. I have my necessities already in there (lady things, inhaler, hand sanitiser, mirror, back-up diary, pen and notepad) but when I'm rushing out it's perfect for just throwing in my lipstick of the day, my powder and brush, purse and of course my phone and charger.


This item was very well loved and has a few wear and tear marks but I don't mind, it all adds to the character in my opinion. And the best thing about buying a bag used is that there's no awkward breaking-in stage. Someone already did that for me! Unfortunately I have no idea where this is from but I'm sure you can pick a similar up from almost any clothing store!


I don't know if you've noticed but I've started to cut down on the amount of text within my blogposts and including more (and better quality) images. I feel like it makes the post snappier and more aesthetically pleasing. Let me know what you think!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment