Sunday 10 November 2013

Favourites - Youtubers and Bloggers


Now, being an avid reader of blogs for a good few years now I have collected a rather extensive data base! 
I love reading every blog from beauty and hair, to lifestyle and even cooking. As long as it has a easy to navigate layout and a catchy title I'm game!



Although saying that, without a doubt, my favourite bloggers happen to fall in the "beauty, hair and life style" categories. 
 I don't just limit myself to reading blogs though, more often than not I actually would rather watch a Youtube video than trawl through a wordy blog post. 

So I thought it would be appropriate if I gave a quick run down of my favourite bloggers and youtubers!
(These are in NO particular order)


Bored one day I decided to have a quick look around youtube for some make up related videos. Being 14 at the time I had no real idea what I was doing with make up, I love experimenting and I knew I loved it. But regarding which foundation best suit my skin tone I had no idea!
And out of the darkness comes Tanya Burr with her videos! I have to say I was quite blessed to find her youtube channel. Quirky, funny, beautiful and undoubtedly talented at make-up I had found my idol!
To this day she still firmly remains one of my favourite beauty bloggers and youtubers. I'm also an avid watcher of her vlog channel. Her bubbly and fun spirit just makes my day.


As soon as I found Anna's channel I knew I was onto a good'un!
After reading her blog for about 2 years now I take everything she says to be gold. Her blog posts are filled with wit and humour and she doesn't shy away from the ugly side of beauty and has definitely taught me how to deal with some embarrassing problems. (facial hair anybody?)
Anna is the pinnacle of  grace and oozes class from every corner of her blog. If you're not reading her blog or watching her youtube channel then I don't know what you're doing!

Claire Marshall (ohhaiclaire)
I often don't watch American youtubers on the precipice that we can't actually get a lot of the products that they use easily over here (Physicians Formula and Make-up Forever I'm talking to you!)
But once I started watching Claire's videos I was just completely sold. She is the definition of cool and I find myself coming back to her videos time and time again to draw inspiration from every aspect of her life.
she undoubtedly has the best fashion, music and home decor taste I've ever known.
so if you haven't checked her out yet, go go go!

Having known about Suzie for a while I never actually got into watching her youtube videos or reading her blog. But one day I just sat down and ended up watching all of her videos at once and I fell in love!
She is so effortlessly chic and sophisticated and I absolutely adore her room tours.
She recently won an award at the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards and it was definitely well deserved.
Although I've only just familiarised myself with her she is definitely a firm favourite!

I could go on for days about my favourite bloggers and youtubers but these are just a small selection! I love FleurDeForce, SprinkleofGlitter, Lily Pebbles , LLYMLRS, Zoella, Megs, Kate and many many more! 

All of these blogs and youtube channels have inspired me to start this blog of my very own and I'm so glad I did! 
I urge you all greatly to check them out because they are all beautiful, intelligent people who have become firm idols for me! 

As always thanks for reading me ramble (thats if anyone is actually reading this)!

Much love

Deanna xo


*I own no rights to the pictures and or links provided here. All rights belong to the owners of them links and pictures.*






No comments:

Post a Comment