Monday 16 June 2014

Let's Get Naked





Another peruse of the aisle's at Boots, another lipstick purchase. Today's lipstick of choice is Rimmel's Moisture Renew in Let's Get Naked. Meg at Wonerful--You gets the full blame for this one! A while ago she did a make-up tutorial, or blog post (I'm terrible at remembering) on this lipstick and as soon as I saw it on her I just had to get it! It's a very cool toned, coral pink which I just adore. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you now that I'm sorta getting into my lipsticks and as of late my pinks/corals have been my lip colours of choice. I just adore the way these colours sit against my skin tone. Now, I'm not talking bold pinks, but really subdued "I'm sort of a nude, but not really because you can still see me on your lips" kinda of colour. 

The first thing I have to note is the smell, uhhh they are just divine! It feels kinda of nostalgic to me, this smell and I just adore it. It's nothing offensive, just nice. As suggested, these lipsticks are very moisturising. They set to an almost satin finish that wear beautifully but it almost feels like you are applying a lip balm. So beautiful and velvety, an only for £6.49! The colour is just divine against my skin tone as well, not at all offensive but just really pretty an perfect for the Summer! And all for the little nifty price of £6.49! 

I have to be honest, I didn't expect much from the lipstick but it really did surprise me and it's just beautiful! As you can see in the picture I've almost run out; I will no doubt be picking up another one and possibly trying more from the range!

Have you tried these lipsticks? If so, which is your favourite? :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment