Tuesday 1 July 2014

The Clothes ¦ Kimono



I absolutely adore kimono's! I think they are perfect to just throw on over a casual outfit and not even think about it. A few months back I picked up this one from New Look through Asos (no longer available) and have fallen head of heels for it. From the floral print to the black tassles ever detail is exquisite on this piece. 


Because of the pale flowers/greenery set against a black background it has the versatility to go with almost anything. My most popular outfit of choice as of late is to pair this with my Marvel shirt that I got from George Asda, my once dark blue skinny jeans and my trusty Store 21 heeled boots. 



I apologise for my outfit pictures I'm still learning how to do them.Honestly how bloggers take OOTD's by themselves I'll never know! Above you can see the outfit all together and you get the basic jist. I also like to pair this with gold jewellery as it really blings up the outfit a bit. I really love this because the trousers are fitted which when paired with a heel look really slimming on me. And the top is very casual with a pop of personality in the graphic tee. 


I also think the colours juxtapose really nicely against my current hair colour which desperately needs re-dying!


I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! This kimono is fast becoming my Summer Style Staple, it rarely leaves my body!

xo








No comments:

Post a Comment