Thursday 24 July 2014

Wishlist #1




I've never really done a "wishlist" post before; I don't really see the point in them. It's like, "Oh hey, look at all the stuff I want but can't get (!)" I'd rather show you guys stuff I have and my opinions on them because with a wishlist all I can show you is products that I don't know for sure work? I don't know, just my opinion! I'm having a bit of a "no-spending" time at the moment. Having no money to spend might be a big contributing factor to this, but I'm trying to get into the habit of saving my money and not wasting on stuff I don't need just because "it looks pretty" or whatever excuses I come up with. But I've conformed to the masses and I thought I'd let you guys know some stuff that I'm currently pining after.

1/ Dior Addict Lip Glow ¦ £23.50

Since the brand discontinued the beautiful Dior Creme De Rose (boo!) I've been on the hunt for a beautiful rose scented lip balm. I've found that my skin, and general self, works incredibly well with rose scents. Some people can find it quite granny-ish but I personally love it, I have a real soft spot for old fashioned smells. This looks like it could be a nice replacement for my other lip balm but I'm still undecided.

2/ Omorovicza Refining Facial Polisher  ¦ £65

This brand just screams luxury. The smell, the branding, the ingredients, the embassadors everything is perfection. I had the opporutnity to try out some of their skin care recently and I have fallen head of heels for this brand. I've tried a few things from their range but what really stood out to me was their Refining Facial Polisher. It's full of perfectly small exfoliating beads that have been drenched in a sea of algae liquid. Full of anti-oxidants and all nice stuff like that, it works at buffing away dead skin cells and really perfecting the skin while hydrating it at the same time. This is kind of a cheat as I've already tried the product but I hope to own the full size of this one day!

3/ Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser ¦ £25

This is another little cheat. Y'all know I've tried this before, if you've read my June Favourites post, and I loved it! It's a beautiful rose scented cleanser that really works to purify and hydrate the skin. I only had a little miniature version of this and even though I savoured every last drop that quickly got finished. The price of this makes this product a little off of my radar but who knows? Maybe, one day, I'll splurge on this.

4/ Kenzo Flower In The Air - Eau De Parfum ¦ £38.50

Lastly is this beautiful perfume by Kenzo. Like with the previous, I have a sample of this and I've fallen had of heels for it. It's a beautiful, light flowery scent that is perfect for summer. It's not too overpowering that it interferes with your everyday but whenever you move you can get this slight wiff of perfume and it's delightful. I thought my love for the Hugo Boss Pour Femme (Y'know the one with Gwyneth Paltrow) was real but this is a whole 'nother level! I'd say the Hugo Boss is more for the Winter time though and this is very much a light Summer fragrance. The price is very off putting but hopefully I'll get a very generous birthday present!

And that's it for my wishlist this time round! I don't really have many things I'm pining after to be totally honest, or I just can't think of them, who knows?! Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment